Friday, October 21, 2011

The Look for Less

I am always excited to share a good bargain.  Today I want to pass along a great find that I have had fun using in some of my interiors.  Recently, Mongolian Lamb pillows keep showing up in all sorts of chic interiors.  I like to use these pillows in bedrooms to add a sexy softness, or to any room that I think needs a little luxury.  



Here you can see I have used one of these pillows in a model home I staged.  In this case I think it just takes the room up a notch and adds some unexpected softness to a modern aesthetic.   Always trying to keep budget in mind for my design clients as well as myself, I wondered if there was a way to get this same look for less. 




These pillows are regularly seen for $54 on up.  But I found a bargain look a like floating around target for only $14.99, and if you shop online right now it's only $11.99! 


I am happy with the quality of the target pillow too.  Just recently, I was shopping in the gifts department at Nordstrom only to find an exact look a like to the target pillow with a $58 price tag.  Check it out and add some chic to your space!